We're swinging open the new doors on Saturday, July 19th! Join us from 9am-7pm for a day of fun and adventure in the new (wildly bigger!) storefront. Festivities include:
- A spin of the Crafty Prize Wheel with every purchase!
- Live screen printing by Alison Rose from 9am-1pm! The first 75 customers will receive a FREE Wholly Craft tshirt or tote!!
- Make and Take Craft activities with some of our favorite local vendors, AmyD and Stinkybomb Soap!
- Magical encounters with openheartART!
- Delicious treats from Mozart's Bakery and Restaurant!
- Raffle for a $100 gift certificate to Wholly Craft!
We hope to see you Saturday! Can't make it to the big day? Our new expanded summer hours will be 11am-7pm every weekday, 9am-7pm Saturdays, and 12-5pm Sundays. C'mon down to the new Wholly Craft at 3515 N. High St.!